I'm FAT and I run!

Hey! Fat People can run too! Welcome! This blog is optimized for IE7+, Firefox 3+, Google Chrome & Safari. If you use another browser, I can't guarantee it'll look right!

What'll I find here?

Updates on my following and completing the Couch to 5k plan & beyond! There's also great links to other C25k-ers on here!

Set a Goal and GO FOR IT

What better way to motivate myself to finish what I've started with this whole running thing than to register for a race or two!

I will be done with the C25K program a week before my first race, the Nerstrand Big Woods Run.  This is a standard road course 5k race on 10.17.2k9.

Exactly one week later, I will be putting myself up to a big physical challenge and running in the Nike Huan Race Day 10k!  If I can even finish the 10k, I'll be pumped as that will obviously double my prior weeks run of 5k.

I don't think I ever thought I would be running a 3.1 mile race, let alone a 6.2 mile RACE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment