I'm FAT and I run!

Hey! Fat People can run too! Welcome! This blog is optimized for IE7+, Firefox 3+, Google Chrome & Safari. If you use another browser, I can't guarantee it'll look right!

What'll I find here?

Updates on my following and completing the Couch to 5k plan & beyond! There's also great links to other C25k-ers on here!

W7D2 - Mark it complete

A lot was done today! I helped with Childcare at MOPS, updated the blog format and COMPLETED W7D2! I even managed to get a buddy to come out and run with me!

Here's how W7D2 goes: 5 minute warm up, 25 minute run, 5 minute cool down. Easy enough! I am starting to get the hang of this running stuff. I am impressed that I was able to run for 25 minute and not die! Woohoo. I was more impressed with @blivingood who managed to come along and run with me for 25 minutes! Nice Job man!

Tomorrow, I am going to pick up a Jogging stroller that we're borrowing from a friend that I'll use for Thursday evenings and Saturday's runs. I'll be toting along our 4 year old son Jack on two runs as my wife will be in California to spend time with friends! She deserves it. She's been staying @ home raising our son for the last 4 years without a real break! You're the best honey! So, W7D3 and W8D1 will be done with the jogging stroller and a 50lb 4 year old! Should be good times!

Looking forward to W7D3 and beyond! P.S. Let me know what you think of the new blog layout!

0 comments:

Post a Comment