I'm FAT and I run!

Hey! Fat People can run too! Welcome! This blog is optimized for IE7+, Firefox 3+, Google Chrome & Safari. If you use another browser, I can't guarantee it'll look right!

What'll I find here?

Updates on my following and completing the Couch to 5k plan & beyond! There's also great links to other C25k-ers on here!

Wow... I managed to RUN for 28 minutes!

Tuesday was my day to complete W8D2.  I managed to complete 28 minutes of jogging w/o stopping!  I can't believe that I only have a week and a day left of C25k and then it's off to the races so to speak.

Tuesday's run brought a new path, and it was descent.  I decided to just run out the front door, and around town a bit.  You can review the run by clicking HERE.  Not a bad little path to take in Owatonna.  There were very few stop signs/traffic lights etc.  Somewhat flat roads with a bit of elevation mixed in..just enough to make it a little tougher of a workout.

I don't have a ton to say about W8D2, other than I did it, and I manged to complete over 2.8 miles in 33 minutes, which included 5 minutes of cool-down walking at the end.  This was a good run for me.  I felt good about it, I felt good in the end, didn't have any breathing issues, muscles weren't too sore etc.

I am really looking forward to completing this program!  Should I finish Week9 next week, that means obviously that I've completed 9 weeks of training, 9 weeks of working out consistently, 9 weeks of not giving up on something!  If you're thinking of doing C25k, YOU CAN!  I am proof of that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment