I'm FAT and I run!

Hey! Fat People can run too! Welcome! This blog is optimized for IE7+, Firefox 3+, Google Chrome & Safari. If you use another browser, I can't guarantee it'll look right!

What'll I find here?

Updates on my following and completing the Couch to 5k plan & beyond! There's also great links to other C25k-ers on here!

I had W8D1 handed to me!!!

Yesterday was W8D1 of C25k, and it did not go well.  It seemingly started off OK, but it was a disaster by the end, but at least Jack got ot play @ the park!

It was a mere 80* and 50% humidity, but it was windy as well, and I was tired.  No excuses though, it just sucked!  I only made a mere 2.04 miles in 28minutes, granted I was running into a 15mph wind and was pushing Jack (50lbs) in a jogging stroller!  I forgot to start RunKeeper for the first minute too.  ABout a mile into the run, I approached a park called Mineral Springs, and the bugs were 100% nasty.  Both my sweaty arms were covered in bugs and they were just everywhere!  Just an overall bad run day.  It happens I guess!

I am looking forward to W8D2 tomorrow, and want to get as close as I can to 5k in the 28 minutes.  It's time to ramp it up.  Time to push it a bit.  That's what Ibuprophen is for right??! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment