I'm FAT and I run!

Hey! Fat People can run too! Welcome! This blog is optimized for IE7+, Firefox 3+, Google Chrome & Safari. If you use another browser, I can't guarantee it'll look right!

What'll I find here?

Updates on my following and completing the Couch to 5k plan & beyond! There's also great links to other C25k-ers on here!

Week 6 Day 2 is coming up today...

I never thought I'd say that I am looking forward to running, but I am actually looking forward to it now!  I used to HATE It.  I think that's why I used to be able to do the mile in 6:30 in high school, because I didn't like it and just wanted to get it over with!

Anywho..it's a great day outside today in Southern, MN.  Might be a bit on the humid side this afternoon for a run, but nice out none-the-less!  Week 6 Day 2 consists of a warmup walk, 10 minutes of running, 3 minutes walking, another 10 minutes of running and a cooldown walk.  We'll see how it goes!  Check back tonight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment